Sunday, May 11, 2008




Since I was on a hiatus for so long, I forgot to post some of the pictures we took of our trip to Disney World. Other than the pictures and the memories we brought a few other not so exciting things back with us. Upon our arrival to DTW Adria seemed pretty upset, who could blame her after a week at the most magical place on earth. Well, then she vomitted in the car, again I didn't think anything of it because she has always had a bit of a weak stomach. Not too many hours later with dangerously high fevers we all were experienceing the worst illness EVER! Thank you Disney. By the way 10 of 11 of us got that life threatening stomach bug, different planes, different citites, yeah it was Disney. Don't worry Disney keeps on taking months after you leave and your credit cards company calls you some lazy afternoon to tell you that someone is using your debit card in Georgia. Then when I called my sister to tell her how violated I felt, she thought I was kidding because she had received a similar call just hours before. Yeah, 3 out of 4 of us (the three that checked in at the same time) had our cards used somewhere in Georgia in a short period of time. Thanks Disney. I didn't even get great pictures, but we did have a good time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mini mouse scares me!