Sunday, May 11, 2008


We are moving in two days. I can hardly contain myself. Cole is terrified that if we move we might just forget something and then he says he might miss it, whatever that thing is. When we went for our final orientation and walk through my children ran in circles around the empty house and I almost started to cry. Finally, all these years we have prepared for this time in our lives and it is here. Like I said, I can hardly contain myself. For example, my Mother's day which was wonderful, all I wanted to do was pack!

1 comment:

kristin said...

Hey Lady! Beautiful home! I am so excited for you. I haven't heard from you in a while, which is okay because it looks like you have been really busy! You will have to post pics of the inside when you get a chance. I hope all is well with you and the fam. Take care! :)Kristin